The Thrivident Inventory Valuation Report is the best way to find the market value for your inventory. We’ll perform a 360 analysis of your inventory and send the report to you for free. With the best information, we can help you make the best decision.
Each 360 Inventory Valuation Report includes the following:
- Appraisal of your inventory to find the current market value.
- Sell For You price. This is the minimum amount you can expect when Thrivident sells your old inventory.
- Sell It Now price. This is a cash offer good for 10 business days to sell your inventory in bulk with free shipping and super fast direct deposit payments.
- Free consulting session with a Thrivident Account Advisor to help you review all your options and help you make the best decision.
- Price comparison analysis of to newer versions.
- Projected labor hours to sell groups of inventory.
Let’s Get Started
Three Easy Steps To Get the Best Valuation on Your Inventory
- Fill out the form.
- Submit your inventory list. You can do this by attached a file (csv, txt, xls, pdf) with UPC and quantity info. If you need a template you can find one here. You can also insert your UPCs into the text box below.
- Thrivident will create a report with the most current sales data for your inventory and email it back to you. This typically takes a few hours.
Need an inventory template or help with a format? Download our Inventory Valuation Report Template.