Thrivident helps retailers find the best solutions for selling their old inventory. We support retailers all over the country by solving inventory challenges with our industry leading Sell For You and Sell It Now services. These services are powered by the first FREE inventory appraisal tool for retailers, the 360 Inventory Valuation Report.
We are looking for a great addition to our team. Candidates with strong principles and a passion for helping others will thrive here.
This is a two-month contract. Most work can be done remotely, with the optimal candidate based in or able to travel to Richmond, VA. Compensation is competitive with opportunities for future projects after the successful completion of the initial project.
ECOMMERCE CONSULTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
This role will help Thrivident solve the following growth challenges.
- Review current ecommerce listing, selling and channel managing processes to identify tactics for improvement.
- Develop short term and long term ecommerce growth strategy.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of an improved omnichannel inventory software solution.
The optimal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Create ecommerce listings on multiple selling platforms including but not limited to Amazon, eBay, Jet, Walmart, BigCommerce, Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Experience with listings of single units across multiple online selling platforms.
- Ability to publish data feeds to the Google Shopping platform.
- Development of standalone ecommerce websites.
- Help research and analyze market trends for inventory we support.
- Contribute to pricing strategies to maximize inventory value.
- Assist in monitoring the accuracy of physical and online inventory.
- Have successful ecommerce and omnichannel selling experience.
- Assist in processing inbound and outbound shipments.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following personal skills:
- Strong drive to help other people
- High levels of personal accountability
- Positive attitude
- Ability to receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Always on-time
- Must have incredible attention to detail
- Thrive in handling tasks that require focus for extended periods of time
- Dedication to personal and technical growth
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident is an industry leading sales service for independent and family owned retail businesses in the running, biking, outdoor and footwear space. We are a fast-growing company who help people and businesses do their best work.