Thrivident is a Richmond based ecommerce sales service. We help businesses by selling their aging and surplus inventory online, so they can focus on the most profitable in store products and services their customers love.
We are looking for a great addition to our team with strong principles and a passion to help others. Candidates who are looking for a place where their ideas will be heard and a supportive environment to do their best work will thrive here.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and has a strong bonus structure for outcome driven employees. This position is a 60 day contract to hire will full employment beginning at the completion of this period.
The optimal candidate will have experience that has led to the development of the following skills:
- Local SEO strategies
- Email campaigns
- Create website content
- Design inbound marketing strategies
- Develop outbound marketing strategies
- Produce physical marketing materials
- Execute branding campaigns
- Manage paid digital advertising
- 2 Years of digital advertising experience
- Solid portfolio with examples of previous work and growth
- Google Adwords, Analytics and/or Shopping
- Similar certifications from reputable digital advertising platforms
We are looking for candidates who possess the following personal skills:
- Strong drive to help other people
- High levels of personal accountability
- Positive attitude
- Ability to receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Always on-time
- Dedication to personal and technical growth
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident is an industry leading sales service for independent and family owned retail businesses in the running, biking, outdoor and footwear space. We are a fast-growing company who help people and businesses do their best work.