Thrivident is a Richmond based ecommerce sales service. We help retailers by selling their aging and surplus inventory online, so they can focus on the most profitable in store products and services their customers love.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern to help share the Thrivident message. Interns will work closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator and company leadership. Strong principles and a passion to help others is a must. Candidates who are looking for a place where their ideas will be heard and a supportive environment to do their best work will thrive here. There are opportunities for paid training and digital marketing certifications.
This position is 20 hours per week with full time employment opportunities available upon graduation.
DIGITAL MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create website content
- Social media communication
- Local SEO projects
- Email Campaigns
- Interview and survey clients
- Market research
- Provide insight, feedback and support for company marketing strategies
- College students with focus in marketing, business, entrepreneurship or related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience on digital marketing projects with a portfolio
- Strong drive to help other people
- High level of personal accountability
- Positive attitude
- Ability to receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Always on-time
- Dedication to personal and technical growth
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident is an industry leading sales service for independent and family owned retail businesses in the running, biking, outdoor and footwear space. We are a fast-growing company who help people and businesses do their best work.