Independent Sales Rep Job Opening
Territory Openings: New England, Florida, Ohio River Valley, Midwest Kansas City Region, Upper Midwest Chicago Region
Old inventory is an expensive distraction for retailers.
Thrivident buys closeout and returned athletic footwear from retailers in a simple, easy transaction.
Our sales reps earn their monthly commissions by facilitating the sale of closeout inventory. This is the fastest way to earn commissions and help your clients get more money to place more orders.
If you have a talent for building strong relationships and bringing innovative products to the market, then we’d love to talk to you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Growing our dealer network in targeted geographic territories
- Secure inventory lists for appraisal from dealers in your territory
- Scan inventory for retailers to be appraised
- Ensure all customers are up to date on information relative to marketing, services and key differentiators.
- Ongoing communication with sales manager to identify territory opportunities and the resources needed to achieve success
Independent sales reps will be responsible and accountable for:
- Executing on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for the territory
- Increasing dealer coverage in targeted territories
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Established relationships with key athletic, run, footwear and outdoor retailers
- Experience in bringing new products, brands and/or services to the market
- Commitment to being physically present for retailers to secure inventory lists
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth within the territory
- Passion for solving the problems closeout inventory creates for dealers, brands and the athletic footwear industry.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.