Independent Sales Rep Job Opening
Thrivident – Richmond, VA (this position is contract-based and can be located anywhere in the United States)
If you have a talent for building strong relationships and bringing innovative products to the
market, then we’d love to talk to you.
Thrivident is a service that helps retailers reclaim their cash, space and time that has been
captured by closeout inventory. We make it easy to sell closeout inventory in a single
transaction. Our retail partners can focus on the best products, bringing on new lines and
growing a healthier business.
Our sales reps earn their monthly commissions based on their ability to identify and secure
closeout inventory that retailers and brands would like to have sold in one easy transaction.
This is the fastest way to earn commissions and help your clients get more money to place more
The role of the Independent Sales Rep is to create and execute sales strategies that produce
results and focus on growth opportunities in the following areas:
1. Growing our dealer network in targeted geographic territories
2. Developing brand/manufacturer relationships
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Secure inventory lists for appraisal from dealers in your territory and brands in your
- Scan inventory for retailers
- Ensure all customers are up to date on information relative to marketing, services and
- Provide information from the field about the competition and market change
- Ongoing communication with the sales manager to identify territory opportunities and the
resources needed to achieve success
Independent sales reps will be responsible and accountable for:
- Execute on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for the territory
- Increase dealer coverage in targeted territories
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Established relationships with key athletic, run, footwear and outdoor retailers
- Commitment to being physically present for retailers and brands to secure inventory lists
- Experience in bringing new products, brands and/or services to the market
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth within the territory
- Passion for solving the problems closeout inventory creates for dealers, brands and the
athletic footwear industry
- Strong desire to continually grow and enhance the value offered to retailers
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to
email@example.com. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident helps footwear businesses by providing the easiest way to get
closeout inventory sold. Old inventory steals cash, space and staff time. After working with
Thrivident our retail partners are better at serving their most valuable customers, positively
influencing their communities and growing a healthier business.