Thrivident is a national ecommerce sales service. We help businesses by selling their aging and surplus inventory online, so they can focus on the most profitable in store products and services their customers love.
We are looking for a great addition to our team with strong principles and a passion to help others. Candidates who are looking for a place where their ideas will be heard and a supportive environment to do their best work will thrive here.
This position is 20 – 30 hours per week during normal business hours. Super organized, detail oriented self-starters who are looking for a great work environment with a flexible schedule are encouraged to apply.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for the inspection, cleaning and processing of inbound inventory from our retail partners. Most items are running related footwear.
The optimal candidate will be able to complete the following objectives:
- Inspect inbound inventory for damage and wear.
- Open and lift boxes of inventory weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Clean items with precision and pride
- Must have incredible attention to detail.
- Assist with the inbound inventory process using Microsoft Excel.
Thrivident is a small, fast growing company that helps clients across the country. In addition to a solid technical skill set, the optimal candidate will possess the following personal skills:
- Strong drive to help other people
- High levels of personal accountability
- Positive attitude
- Ability to receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Always on-time
- Dedication to personal and technical growth
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to email@example.com. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident is an industry leading sales service for independent and family owned retail businesses in the running, biking, outdoor and footwear space. We are a fast-growing company who help people and businesses do their best work.