Thrivident helps retailers find the best solutions for selling their old inventory. We support retailers all over the country by solving inventory challenges with our industry leading Sell For You and Sell It Now services. These services are powered by the first FREE inventory appraisal tool for retailers, the 360 Inventory Valuation Report.
We are looking for a great addition to our team. Candidates with strong principles and a passion for helping others will thrive here.
Compensation is competitive with opportunities for future projects after the successful completion of the initial project. This position is a short term contract to hire.
OPERATIONS ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
This role will help Thrivident solve the following growth challenges.
- Ecommerce listing distribution across multiple platforms
- Aging inventory reports
- Inventory appraisals
- Pricing analysis
- Market analysis
- Sales and inventory reporting
The optimal candidate will have the following talents and experience:
- Competency with Excel required
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Ability to work as a team player and promote a cooperative work atmosphere
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks
- High level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
We are looking for candidates who possess the following personal skills:
- Strong drive to help other people
- High levels of personal accountability
- Positive attitude
- Ability to receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Always on-time
- Must have incredible attention to detail
- Thrive in handling tasks that require focus for extended periods of time
- Dedication to personal and technical growth
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a resume to email@example.com. Select candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Thrivident: Thrivident is an industry leading sales service for independent and family owned retail businesses in the running, biking, outdoor and footwear space. We are a fast-growing company who help people and businesses do their best work.